22 - 24 June 2012
Consistent with its commitment to today's serving Reservists, the Reserve Officers Association (ROA) announces the Summer 2012 JOPDS program. To date, more than a thousand young officers from all services have benefited from the annual Joint Officer Professional Development Seminar (JOPDS). JOPDS is one of the premier professional development opportunities available to our younger officers and is one of the only professional development seminars to emphasize a joint service agenda. JOPDS is open to all serving Reservists (O1-O4 and WO1-CW4).
THE JOPDS PROGRAM PROVIDES:
- A joint services agenda focusing on professional growth
- Senior Officer Speakers and briefers from the Reserve components
- Mentoring and Networking Opportunities
- Leadership development and training by well-respected military leaders
JOPDS June 2012 Notice (pdf)
JOPDS June 2012 Agenda (pdf)
At this time we are
no longer taking online registrations for JOPDS.
If you would like to
come to the JOPDS in Houston, please contact MAJ Greg Bules at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. You
will be able to register and pay onsite if space is available.
- A unit-funded, reimbursable seminar fee of $195* is assessed to cover administrative expenses associated with the seminar. This includes the full JOPDS registration and five meals (two breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners).
- $50.00 of your registration fee is processed when you sign up online as a hold for your reservation (fully refundable).
- The remaining $145.00 of your registration fee is due 1 week before the event. You will recieve payment instructions in a seperate confirmation e-mail.
- Online registration closed at midnight 18 June 2012.
*The seminar is a unit-funded, reimbursable expense when authorized in the orders IAW JFTR para U4535 subject to command policies.
Houston Marriott South at Hobby Airport
9100 Gulf Freeway
Houston, TX 77017
Room Rate: $99 per single plus tax
ABU/ACU/NWU/MCCUU/ODU/FDU for daytime agenda; Business casual for evening meals.
INTERESTED? NEED MORE INFORMATION?:
Check the ROA website at www.ROA.org/JOPDS for the latest information on this year's seminar.
For direct inquiries contact ROA's Professional Development Coordinator, Maj. Greg Bules, USAFR at email@example.com.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Sunday, June 24, 2012